My Zimbio
Top Stories Patrick Masters Costume Ideas: Hello Everyone!

Saturday 22 December 2012

Hello Everyone!


This is my first official post. I would just like to welcome you all to my blog. Here, hopefully you would be able to get some ideas about what makes the perfect costume for an event or party. What kind of accessories will make your pretty costume into an extraordinary one?

I will put up photographs of costume designs that I have made as well as those, made by other designers & costume companies. Because, lets face it, I can’t design costumes for all you people, as much as I would like to. I hope some day that my business grows so that I can ship orders to all parts of the country, till then I am satisfied giving advice & hopefully making a lot of future clients.In a bid to help you purchase the costumes you like, I will try to put in links to the website where I originally found them. Feel free to go to these websites or just make the costume at home, I couldn’t be happier.

So now that I have formally introduced myself, look forward to my future posts. I will be posting articles on 2 major events, Mardi Gras (Feb 12) & Valentine’s Day (Feb 14).


No comments:

Post a Comment